Test Drive the New ETIAM Connect And Win a Google Nexus Tablet!
Come by our booth #7208 at RSNA and test drive the new Nexus 4.0. Find out how it can cut your cost down by utilizing the image sharing and exchange servers, allowing fast and secure transfers between medical professionals and hospitals. Find out more about the ETIAM Connect software and how it can save you from a lot of headaches! Click on ETIAM Connect to find out more about the ETIAM Connect software.
All Attendees will be entered for a chance to win 6 months free of the ETIAM Connect software or one of two Google Nexus 10 Tablets with the Nexus software pre-loaded!
Whats new in the ETIAM Connect
- Improve patient care for trauma transfers – Rapid access to clinical images and data “prior” to a transferred patient’s arrival allows for early treatment planning. No more dealing with CDs or locked down imaging workstations in the ED.
- No more CD shuffling between institutions – Save physician and staff time managing CDs.
-Clinical Collaboration – ETIAM-Connect is more than an image transfer solution. It also provides a bidirectional communications platform for physicians to collaborate on cases by sharing images, reports, documents, and video.
The ETIAM Connect is also in Compliance with Standards
- ETIAM-Connect implements DICOM services: Store SCP and SCU, Query and Retrieve SCP and SCU, Storage Commitment SCP, Verification SCP and SCU.
- ETIAM-Connect also supports all DICOM object types: still images (CT, MR…) or multiframe (US, XA, MPEG…), with or without compression, and non-images (SR, KO, PDF, PR, RT…).
- ETIAM-Connect respects IHE recommendations for exchange traceability (ATNA) and implements IHE XDS/XDS‑I metadata to accommodate interoperability with regional telehealth platforms.
McCormick Place – Booth #7208
2301 S Lake Shore Dr Chicago, IL 60616